BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Because We Have No Sense..

We did something special.. Piper and I spent the night at our aunts house last night after I got off of work. She was out of town at the beach and so at 1 am Piper decided that she wanted to go swimming. It was me, her and another girl, who shall not be named to protect the innocent. We all put on our bathing suits and went swimming. Piper had the brilliant idea to ask she who has no name to go skinny dipping. There was loud arguing and then all the sudden I realized that I had taken mine half off in the water and decided to finish. This is VERY out of character for me!! I NEVER DO THINGS like this. EVER EVER!! I was really surprised. But I finished and then I tossed the suit into the chair. Piper followed and we both tossed our clothes out and then she who has no name followed. We spent a good hour and a half in the skinny in the pool and just swam. Afterward we got out and all three of us rushed into the house with towels on and collapsed into bed. Our wildest and craziest night ever!



4 Retorts:

Indigo said...

oh gosh, skinny dipping. It's been years since I've participated in that! LOL!

:mingle mingle:

Anne said...

Just mingling! Nice site!

wineandroasts said...

Mingle, Mingle!

I once skinny-dipped in the privacy of my parents pool. You, my dear, are much braver than I am! :o)

Captain Dumbass said...

Swimming nekkid is fun. Done it in pools, the Pacific and the Caribbean.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin